Sunday, April 13, 2014

A note from the author: What is Lakenya's Perspective?



Dear Readers,

Good question! It's my own interpretation of a person, place, thing, idea, or situation. I usually begin by applying basic to advanced knowledge, combined with either first or second-hand experiences while finally drawing my own conclusions. I can assure you that not everyone is going to agree with every posting that I publish but remember this is why it's Lakenya's Perspective. My point of view at times may seem a bit jaded to some of you but that's okay because we're all entitled to our own opinions.

The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees me, or any other citizen for that matter, the power to exercise my inalienable right to freedom of speech; while synonymously invoking the freedom of expression and press. This blog was created to enlighten the public on certain issues that I felt needed to be addressed, based solely off the fact that we live in such a hypocritical society called the United States of America. I wholeheartedly would like to welcome everyone whose interested the ability to leave comments on this forum in good faith but also take into consideration that this is not a slander blog. As the owner of this site, I would like to inform you that under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, that I can't and will not be held liable for any user generated content. Furthermore, I would like to ask that users please refrain from posting an libelous comments about certain people or entities on this forum or you will be banned. This site was built for educational, political, and entertainment purposes only so have fun and help us engage in such a discussion!

Sincerely,

Lakenya Monfort

No comments:

Post a Comment